Monday, July 6, 2015

Thoughts of Excitement and Humility

As I lay here wanting to sleep, my mind is racing at high speeds. I feel so full of gratitude and happiness for my life now and the potential my life can bring.

Tonight, the sister missionaries came over and we had to say good bye to one of the most genuine, kind, loving and faithful people I've met since living here. Her time has come to an end and she will be returning home this week. I love her so much and wish her the best. 

I feel ignited with passion. My goals are set high and my mind is focused on helping to better our life and myself. I want to share this wonderful opportunity called Mary Kay with everyone! 

My parents read my recent blogs and told me how proud they are of me. Always a wonderful thing to hear. 



My heart is full with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for leading us here where we can grow as a couple, as a family and as individuals. Where we've had the opportunity to help others, influence others and be missionaries. What a great and wonderful opportunity. 

I'm so grateful for a husband who loves me and believes in me. Letting me that I can when I don't believe in myself. Adam is my best friend. I can tell him anything without judgment being placed upon me. Without a scornful glance that contradicts his words or actions. A man who still melts my heart with sweet kisses and love for his boys. His testimony is genuine and swells the heart with the Spirit. And I am so proud of him. 

My boys are my pride and joy. I don't tend to brag about myself, but I have no problem bragging about my boys. All three of them. I'm a proud mother and wife. One who wants the world to know how wonderful they all are and how much good and joy they bring to others. 

And lastly, I feel humbled. I know some days I struggle with too much emotion. That its hard to get out of a funk. But tonight, I lay here humbled that The Lord has blessed me so richly. And I know that if I continue to do what is right, and strive to be even better, I will be blessed even more richly. And I thank my Heavenly Father for trusting and loving me to never give up on me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment