Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Three Years of Marriage, Four Years of Friendship

10 August 2012

Our three year anniversary.  Words to describe it... hmmm. It was fabulous, wonderful, spectacular and the best!  Adam planned a weekend surprise for me.  With all I do for Alister, he wanted to give me something special.  So, to show his appreciation, he surprised me with Idaho Falls!  We stayed at a hotel called the Destinations Inn.  It has different themed rooms.  We stayed in the Thailand room.  They gave us the most wonderful cheesecake and a bottle of Sparkling Cider.  Along with that, our friends, Fred, Nita, Charles and Nancy all came and we had Chinese food from Yummy House (one of our favorite restaurants in Idaho Falls) and we watched Kung Pow!  It was so much fun seeing our friends again and being in Idaho.

The next day, Saturday, we did whatever we wanted.  We stopped by our old apartment and went shopping.  We hung out with Fred and Nita for most of that day.  We went and looked at a house with them, which was fantastic.

Sunday, we stayed at the Super 8 and went and had breakfast at the Villa Coffe House.  Then went to one of our favorite places, Sportsmens Park.  :)  Then, we drove home.  All in all, was had a wonderful time.

My parents watched Alister for us, so we spent the weekend with just the two of us.  It was nice.  Don't get me wrong, we love our baby and we missed him, but it was good for us to have the time alone.  :)

Here's some pictures.  We didn't think to take them when we first arrived, so the room is messy.












Along with our wonderful three years of marriage, it was also four years from the day we met and became instant friends.  :)  I can't believe its been that long already.  I can remember meeting Adam like it was almost yesterday.  Its amazing how much our love has grown and continues to grow.  I love Adam more than I can express.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to have such a fun anniversary and THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting us share a little of it with you. It was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete