Sunday, August 26, 2012

Smiles and Noises

Alister has been smiling on purpose for almost two weeks now. :) He's also begun making new sounds. I'll lay him in his bassinet and turn on the mobile and he'll smile at it and talk to it. It is, of course, absolutely adorable. It's wonderfully amazing to watch him grow so well and quickly. I believe he is going to be tall like his Dad. In fact, I would not be surprised if by the time he is twelve he surpasses my height.

The excitement to watch Alister grow is indescribable. We've discovered that he likes to watch the ceiling fan... When it's not on. :) Adorable. He's getting better and better at holding his head up by himself.

You know, growing up myself, I never really imagined having children. I was so career driven. There are still things I would like to do. Eventually, I would love to finish cosmetology school and get my license. But, I can't imagine a better job then being a mother. A stay at home mother. We are truly blessed that I can stay at home and be with Alister, and I enjoy everyday. No matter how tired I am at times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment