Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Corbin - One Year

I know this is late, But I really want to catch up. Corbin is now a year old. What happened to my baby? Now he's walking, "talking", sleeping through the night and done with formula! I am so proud of his accomplishments and he adds so much joy and laughter to our family. Corbin is small for his age group. He's still under 20 lb. and is 28 and a half inches long. Although his head is in the 98% so he's a little bobble head. :) Corbin says "mama", "dada", "hey" and "done" to get down from the table.  He loves "running" around the house with Alister and gets excited when Papa gets home. He's a momma's boy for sure and is my little buddy.  While we didn't plan on Corbin coming into our lives so soon, we couldn't imagine life any other way.

I couldn't get the type of pictures I would have liked, but these are still cute. :) Some are from the little birthday party we had with the Elders.





UPDATE: OH MY GOSH! I can not believe this was never published! I thought I did! Well... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment