Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ten Months - Corbin

At ten months. Wow wee! Two more months until his first birthday. I just can't. He grew up too fast. But at ten months Corbin doing really well. Other then sleep still. But he's crawling and climbing up stairs. His favorite thing to do is to practice walking. Which Is great! The more he does it the sooner he'lol start walking in his own. I truly believe he will be walking around his first birthday. He's a smarty pants. He knows that the t.v. remote turns in the t.v.. He has turned it one a few times and when he does he'll hold the remote up towards the t.v.. He tries to turn movies on I guess. Hahaha! It's pretty cute to watch. It shows is that he's pretty observant. Oh! Corbin's hair has also really started to come in. And we have learned that he is not blonde like we have thought for the last several months. He is a red head! He's our little Irish boy. Which I must admit I'm pretty excited about. 

For a long time while growing up, I was always jealous of Cameron (my twin brother) for having red hair. I mean, it was RED! Thick and beautiful. Corbin's so far is a lighter red. Like a strawberry blonde. I must point out (brag) that he also has blue eyes. Which I'm sure you have already noticed. This means that Corbin has one of the rarest combos of hair and eye color. The rarest for red heads. While red heads are the rarest anyway, it is even more rare for a red head to have blue eyes. So that's pretty freakin' awesome. :) 

Corbin is an adorable baby boy who like his older brother steals the hearts of strangers every where we go. People are always calling him blue eyes. Saying how cute and precious our boys our. I love to see strangers faces light up and their hearts melt whenever they smile at them. I must say, it's an extra bonus to have adorable kids that the world loves. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment