Wednesday, December 4, 2013

34 Weeks

Today, I am 34 weeks pregnant. (: Thank goodness. I am So ready to have this baby. I am scheduled to deliver January 6th, which is now less then 5 weeks away! I can't believe it! I excited and nervous to have two kids. (: I'm also excited to have a newborn around again. They just don't stay that small long enough! Don't you agree? Anyway, I've already been having contractions. For a few weeks now I believe. But that past few days they've increased in number. Not as many today but the ones I did have were fairly painful. My body is prepping for delivery. Adam and I both feel that he's going to come a little sooner then the 6th. But we'll see! Any bets on the due date? I hope to get some maternity shots done this weekend. So hopefully I'll be able to post those next week. But, for now, here's a 34 week picture from today. (: 

Take Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment